Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Another Day



Some of your wrote to me yesterday concerned because of my"Judgement Day" post. Well the short answer is that I'm okay. I went into HR, and they asked me about ten questions. Of the ten, I could answer four of them without saying, "No, not that I know of." I was simply just kept out of the loop on whatever went on. I know three things now that I didn't know before, but I had suspected these three things. It has to do with our audit. It has to do with money. And, I was never a part of it. HR may just think that I am a clueless dope now, but I really didn't know anything they asked. I had not observed anything they asked about. Now we are expected to go on with business as usual. Well, without a boss, nothing is business as usual. One person commented that it was like a death in the family. In a way it is, but it's a death no one wants to talk about. So I'm still largely clueless on specifics, but I have a general idea of what happened. Now we wait and see how it will be resolved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joe, I was dreading the worst for you (usually being called in to HR one by one means firings and you mentioned in an earlier post that your former boss had mentioned the possibility of your post disappearing) but avoided any comment. So the news is great. R