Friday, October 7, 2016

Pick Up Lines


I was playing on tumblr last night and came across a pretty funny pick up line:

Do you have pet insurance? (When they answer no) Too bad because your pussy is getting smashed tonight.

Here's another one: you pick up a sugar packet and hand it to a guy and say, "You lost your name tag."

One more: Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Because you have a pretty sweet ass.

So do you know any funny pick up lines? Have you ever used a pick up line and what was it? Have you had someone use a pick up line on you? Are pick up lines ever successful?

3 comments:

Susan said...

Sorry to go off topic, but there is really only one day I can say this: Happy Anniversary, Joe. One year ago today, you waved good-bye to Alabama, and set your sights on a new life in Vermont. Of course the trip north and east wasn’t as smooth as you anticipated. I seem to recall an unscheduled stopover in Knoxville to have your car’s engine repaired. But eventually the car and you made it to your new home. And here you are one year later completely at ease in the Eastern Time zone. I hope you're glad you made the change.

Joe said...

Susan, I am very glad that I made the change. It's been a wonderful experience that I hope will continue for many years to come.

Michael Dodd said...

A librarian's pick up line: I don't have my library card with me, but I would like to check you out.

I cannot imagine pick up lines working outside of movies and television shows; but I am very inexperienced, so what do I know?