Monday, August 22, 2016

Isabella



Isabella is a classic beauty. I was looking at her face this weekend and it is such perfectly proportioned. There is no doubt she is female, because she has soft beautiful features. As she gets older, I can now tell that she is not all black, but has white hairs here and there. It just adds to her charm.

Isabella is also a wonderful companion. She's never more than a few feet away from me. She follows me from room to room. She is insistent that I tell her goodbye when I leave or she begins to cry quite loudly. I'm not sure what she does when I am not home, but I suspect she sleeps because that is what she does when I'm home during the day.

While she likes to be near me, she doesn't like to snuggle. She's not big on being held either. However, when I lay on the bed, she is never more than a foot away. When I turn out the lights to go to bed though, she sleeps either under the covers or under the bed. She does do a little roaming at night. Occasionally making lots of noise. She is an early riser too. She likes to wake up between 5 am and 6 am, while I tend to sleep until at least 7 am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"She likes to wake up between 5 am and 6 am, while I tend to sleep until at least 7 am." It seems likely that you meant to write, "She likes to wake up between 5 am and 6 am, while I tend TO PREFER to sleep until at least 7 am." If she is not waking you up when she needs you to feed/amuse/respond to her every whim, then she needs to go back to cat school.