Friday, June 24, 2016

Pictures



I need to get out my real camera and take some good pictures of Isabella. I'll try and do that this weekend. My iPhone doesn't take really great pictures and I'd like a few really nice pictures. Plus I want to document her growing up. She's so tiny right now. She nearly fits in the palm of my hand.

Honestly, I had nothing to blog about today. I still had a headache last night, and I didn't feel like thinking too much. I do think the picture above is really cute.

2 comments:

Michael Dodd said...

Seems to me you had something to blog about and you blogged about it. Enjoy Isabella! Another friend and his husband just got a kitten, having recently lost an older cat unexpectedly. It is fun comparing the two feline narratives.

Susan said...

Today's shot is another truly adorable picture. You have a talent for finding great photos appropriate to whatever post you write. And I look forward to seeing many wonderful Isabella pics with your "real" camera although the first two taken on your iPhone were so sweet.