Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day


We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Fourth.  Thank you all for your comments, emails, thoughts, and prayers.  They truly mean a lot to me.  Grandmama is hanging in there, but the doctors hold out no hope.  Her heart is just too weak.  We are keeping her comfortable and are at her side as much as the hospital will let us.

2 comments:

RFX said...

Hey Joe. I understand what you and your family must be going through right now with regards to your beloved grandmother. All I can ask for in your behalf, is that God's Will be done - which could mean either a miracle for your grandmother or that He will take her Home peacefully when He is ready. I pray a blessing of positive spiritual and emotional comfort and strength for you and your family in this most stressful moment. Be well.

Anonymous said...

Happy, 4th, Joe. I know it's hard to be joyful at a time like this, but I hope the prayers and projections of happiness and good thoughts are helpful in this time.

Peace <3
Jay